Time: Prep time:- 15 Min. cooking time:- 20 Min.
250g Mawa or 200g mawa +50g paneer, 60g flour(4tbsp), few broken batashas , Ghee(clarified butter) or refined oil for frying.
Sugar syrup:-2 cups sugar, 1 cup water, ½ tsp ilaichi powder(Cardamoms)
- Grate mawa or mawa, paneer .
- Rub with your palm to make it smooth.
- Add flour and make small balls.
- Fill each ball with a small piece of batasha.
- Heat oil/Ghee in a Karahi.
- When hot, put off the flame and drop in all the prepared balls.
- Put on the flame and fry over medium flame stir in between with the help of fork till Gulab Jamuns are browned and float on the top.
- Take out and drop into the prepared sugar syrup.
- Serve hot.
- Take a pan put sugar water and ilaichi powder.
- Cook till sugar dissolves and give one boil.