Time: Prep time:- 5 Min cooking time:- 15Min – 20 Min
1cup whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup caster sugar, ½ cup brown sugar, ½ tsp soda, ¼ tsp baking powder, 1 tsp vanilla essence, ½ cup walnuts broken into small pieces, ¼ cup refined oil, 2 large bananas mashed, 1 cup milk.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients and keep aside.
- Take another bowl put bananas, oil and vanilla essence.
- Mix properly in one direction.
- Add prepared flour mixture in small quantities and mix, add milk as per requirement.
- Batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Lastly add walnuts.
- Line muffin mould with paper cups.
- Drop in prepared batter, top with some extra walnuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 15-18 minutes.