Time: Prep time:- 5 Min. cooking time:- 20 Min.
1 cup ghee (clarified butter), 1 cup wheat flour, 2 tbsp sooji (semolina), 1 cup sugar, ½ tsp ilaichi powder (green cardamom powder),4 cups water, few threads of kesar, 1/2 cup almonds, raisins and cashew nuts chopped.
For Garnishing: – Pistachio and almond flakes.
- Take a karahi put ghee, wheat flour and semolina.
- Cook till it becomes golden brown and aroma arises.
- Put off the gas.
- Add ilaichi, sugar nuts kesar and water.
- Keep stirring.
- Cook till mixture leaves the pan.
- Garnish with pista badam.