Time: Prep time:- 35+35 minutes cooking time:- 40-45minutes
2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup refined flour, 1 tbsp active yeast, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp chilli flakes, 2tsp oregano, 1tbsp crushed garlic, 1 tbsp honey/ sugar,1 tbsp oil,2 tbsp flax seeds, 2 tbsp sunflower seeds and Luke warm water to knead.
- Take a mixing bowl put both the flours, salt, honey or sugar, yeast and make dough with the help of luke warm water.
- Keep the dough in the Hot Case for 35 minutes, till the dough becomes double of its quantity.
- Take it out and add salt, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, garlic and oil knead well.
- Keep it again for 15 minutes,
- Knead again and keep it in a pre greased loaf tin cover with cling film and keep it aside for ½ an hour or till it gain its volume again.
- Brush with water and sprinkle few seeds on the top.
- Bake at 200 degree centigrade for 35-45 minutes
- Cool completely and cut into slices.
Eat as it is or grill with garlic butter