Time: Prep time:- 15-20 minutes cooking time:- 20-25 minutes
1 cup Rajgiri ka Atta
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup ghee(clarified butter)
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp ilaichi powder
Pista Badam katran.
- Take a mixing bowl put Rajgiri ka Atta, ghee -mix with finger tips.
2. Make muthias with the help of milk.
3. Bake Muthias in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 15 minutes.
4. Grind Muthias in the mixi.
5. Take pan put 1 tbsp ghee and churma prepared with muthia.
6. Stir fry For 2 minutes.
7. Put of the gas and keep it aside.
8. Take another pan put sugar ilaichi and 1/3 cup water..
9. Cook to make one and a half
10. Pour syrup in the prepared Rajgiri mixture.
11. Cook till the mixture leaves the pan add few kesar threads and pour into a pregreased thali garnish with pista badam and keep aside to set.
12. Cut into squares to serve.